YOUR GENEROSITY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
You can now donate to The Young Citizens Foundation by mail or on-line using your credit card, or by contacting our office for further options:
- Mail your donation to The Young Citizens Foundation at the address shown below. You will receive your tax receipt by mail.
- On-line using your credit card.
Please read the various on-line options below. You will receive your tax receipt via email immediately.
You can now donate to The Young Citizens Foundation Online by using CanadaHelps.org:
- It is easier than writing a cheque.
- You decide how much and how often to give.
- Get your tax receipts immediately, and store them to download at tax time.
- The transaction is safe and secure.
- Online donations require less administration and oversight by charities.
Give monthly through CanadaHelps. Set it and forget it; it is that easy.
Monthly donations let you:
- Spread your giving throughout the year.
- Easily budget for charitable giving.
- Make an ongoing commitment to your favourite charities.
- You choose the amount and the day of your monthly contributions.
- Setup and login into your CanadaHelps.org account choose The Young Citizens Foundation and donate today.
Gift Cards are the perfect gift for every occasion. You choose the amount and CanadaHelps sends the donation to us.
Get yours in 5 easy steps:
- Choose an amount.
- Select a design.
- Choose the delivery method (email or printed).
- Write a personal message for the gift card.
- Pay for the Gift Card.
- Your card can be emailed to your recipient or printed out.
To discuss the other options of giving such as using Life Insurance, Real Estate, Publicly Traded Securities, other Gifts in Kind, Charitable Remainder Trusts, or Gifts of Residual Interest, please contact our office.
The Young Citizens Foundation
Box 27007, Willow Park PO
Kelowna, B. C.,
Phone: (250) 491-0610
Fax: (250) 491-0520