There are several reasons why you, as estate planners, financial planners, investment dealers, attorneys, accountants, and insurance agents should consider working with The Young Citizens Foundation to meet your clients’ goals.
Respect For Your Clients
We respect the professional relationship that you have with your clients. You have worked hard to develop a positive and productive relationship with your clients, and we want to help you enhance that relationship. You will stay in control of the relationship while The Young Citizens Foundation assists you in achieving their charitable goals.
Your clients will be proud that their donations will help continue that fine tradition of developing positive citizenship in our country. You will feel comfortable about supporting an organization with an impeccable record of service and integrity.
The board of The Young Citizens Foundation is made up of Canadians of impeccable integrity with broad experience in financial and foundation management.
Full Service Foundation
The Young Citizens Foundation not only offers flexible flow-through options but also a variety of endowment possibilities to satisfy your clients’ goals.
- Our Named Funds offer your clients a less expensive way of meeting their philanthropic goals that setting up a private foundation.
- The various ways to donate offer your clients several strategies to maximize their tax benefits as you assist them with their estate planning.
Prudent Foundation Portfolio Management
The Young Citizens Foundation is designed for success with prudent policies for portfolio management.
Please review: The Young Citizens Foundation Investment Policy
The Foundation feels that it is important to honor those that help support this terrific youth citizenship program.
Maximize Donation Effectiveness
One hundred percent of your clients’ donation is targeted toward community service because:
- A few specific organizations make contributions to the operating cost of the foundation so that all of your individual donation can be targeted toward the program.
- The Foundation does not have to employ costly management staff. The Young Citizens Foundation Board of Directors is a ‘working’ board that takes on the managerial role of the foundation on a volunteer basis.
- Office space and much of our communication system is provided by Bennett Financial Services Corporation.
- We employ a modest but effective marketing program.
The Result: A very high percentage of your clients’ donations are targeted toward helping our ensuring the success of the program.
Join us in Promoting Citizenship among Canada’s Young Leaders
The Young Citizens Foundation
La fondation des jeunes citoyens
Box 27007, Willow Park PO,
Kelowna, B. C., V1X 7L7
Phone: (250) 491-0610
Fax: (250) 491-0520